In the 10 years that I have been living with ALS never in my wildest dreams (believe me when I say wild) did I think that pouring a bucket of ice water over your head would turn into a crazy internet phenomenon bringing ALS awareness top of mind across the world. If I thought this was a possibility I would have done it years ago! Thanks to my friends and fellow PALS, Pat Quinn and Pete Frates, the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Round Two has been kicked off by the Red Sox and will continue #EveryAugustUntilACure. I couldn’t think of a better time to reflect on my personal favorites from last year. I have come up with my top 10 favorite Ice Bucket Challenges from last year featuring some of my favorite AQ supporters and friends. Now, who think’s they can outdo these?!
10. IHRSA Video with Joe Moore-
9. Nigel Lythgoe from FOX “So You Think You can Dance”
8. Nancy O’Dell and Entertainment Tonight –
7. Tom Garfinkle and Miami Dolphins-
6. John Lynch – Fox Sports-
5. Ellen DeGeneres and Anthony
4. ZUMBA Fitness
3. The Atlantic Club – Pat Laus
2. Life Fitness
1. Me on Balboa Island with my friends from Newport Beach
PS – My favorite IBC’s are from the people that really support and put their money where their ice is. ClubCorp has been one of my biggest supporters and their IBC (with a little champagne) was more than fitting to end this list.